There are two ways to donate:

Online: Information on the right
By Mail: Mailing Address
Banff-Airdrie Conservative EDA
Box 10311
Airdrie, AB
T4A 0H6

Please make cheques payable to: Banff-Airdrie Conservative EDA

  • Tax receipts can only be issued in the name of the contributor and the contributor is considered to be the holder of the credit card or the signatory on the cheque.
  • We can only accept contributions from individual Canadian citizens or permanent residents to a maximum of $1675 per calendar year.
  • Please note that contributions from corporations, labour unions or associations, and unincorporated associations are prohibited.
Political Tax Credit and Receipt Information

Contributions may qualify you for a tax credit on your federal income tax return